Friday, December 11, 2015

Some bad news

Got some bad news.  I found out there's a tfgamessite contest going on.  Normally, I'm well aware of any contests on the site, but somehow it slipped past me.

In case it wasn't obvious, I love contests.  Deadlines give me something to go for, otherwise, I become too much of a perfectionist.  I have yet to release a non-contest game.  Even SJ started as a contest game.

What this means is I'll be focusing whatever little free time during the holiday season on getting a contest game done (hopefully) and not much so on SJ.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. The disability-themed contest put SJ on hold for a whole year. We got "Beth" out of it, so nobody's complaining, but if you want to see another release of SJ soon don't sponsor any more contests until it's already happened.

    ReplyDelete