Thursday, December 31, 2015

Contest Entry: Christmas Carolyn

Time's up for the contest.  I didn't get as far as I'd like.  I really overestimated how much free time I would have.

That said, it's short and incomplete and available for play.
Christmas Carolyn (Incomplete 2)
TFGS Thread

I guess the main problem was when I did have some free time, friends and family were around.  So working on the game during that time proved very difficult.  After it was clear, I can't finish on time, I just tried to clear it up as best I could and find somewhere to stop.

Anyways, enjoy it.  I need to caught up on sleep and get back working on SJ.

3 comments:

  1. Contest's done. Excuse's gone. Back to work on SJ! *uncoils whip*
    NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New post in the TFGS thread:

    Because of the limited number of entries, and because the holidays kinda mucked things up for people (and the maintenance window for tomorrow), I'm going to add 7 days on to the deadline to give you all a chance to finish up / tweak whatever is needed. Holiday spirit and all that.

    You now have until 1/8/2016.


    *coils whip back up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does it feel like the whip's still out? Must... keep... working...

      Delete