Thursday, September 24, 2015

OMG!

I really can't express how happy and grateful I am right now.  Someone donated to pay for a new Rags license for me.  While the cost wasn't the main problem, I am amazed someone will do that for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

Even after several hours, I'm surprisingly quite giddy about it.

That being said, two things are in order.  First, of course, I'm updating to 2.4.16.  I don't have to investigate the differences, so that's fantastic.

Second, I feel I need to reward the donator with something.  I'm sure the donator will read this, so you get a choice: a side quest of your choice in Seraphim's Javelin or an automatic win when I'm polling people.  On second thought, you get both.

Just email me whenever you're cashing in your reward (or if you want something else) and I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great news. I was about to delete the link to your blog cause it seemed to go into the black abyss of unfinished games. And thanks to the great donor.

    ReplyDelete