Saturday, March 7, 2015

3/7 Update

Holy crap, I don't have much time left.  And so much left to do!  This is gonna be a long update...

Features and sections tend to balloon up.  I'm trying to keep things manageable but I don't have much time and still a long ways to go.  I need to actually finish things up now!

I spent some time looking for pictures.  Finding this part to be difficult since I want the right actors doing the right things in the right setting.  I think I definitely have to cut corners here.

Note to self: get some pictures first, then design the scenes in.  Fitting picture into the game seems a lot easier than finding pictures that fit the game.

2nd note to self: Never use the On Game Start action for player ever again.  Takes too long to run through the starting sections of the game to check on new stuff.

A little character teaser for you:
Josh is the president of a nearby frat.  In the past, you filed a formal complaint about them being too loud late at night and they were placed on probation.  Now you need to get something from Josh, but at what cost?

Progress Change:
Intro: Done
Melanie: 95%
Tim: 15% -> 50%
Josh: 0% -> 25%
Sharon: 0% -> 5%
Tonya: 5% -> 65%
Mapping: 80%
Quests: 25% -> 35%
Overall: 15% -> 25%

Game Snapshot: 0 multimedia, 5.7 mb in size.

1 comment:

  1. Content creep happens to everyone. I'm sure the game is and will be great.

    ReplyDelete