Saturday, November 5, 2016

Update: 11/5

Starting with Goal 1: I finally managed to get 4 hours worked on it.  When I was setting up the goals, I completely forgot about halloween and world series.  I got to the 2 hour mark a couple days, but then stalled for a while after that.

Goal 2: Alternate route is about 90% done.  I had to make some changes since it felt a bit too straight forward and repetitive as I was coding it.  I was having a tough time with the last 10% until I realized it depended heavily on what pictures I can find.  So that will remain at 90% done until I get to that part.  I think I'll need another hour to finish up the last 10%.


Lastly, I thought I was going to fail Goal 3 too.  But I came up with an idea that I like right now.  Hopefully, I'll still like it when I start coding it.  It will require some photoshopping and some picture hunting.  This is something I really want done and over so for my next set of goals...

Goal 1: Work 3 hours.
Goal 2: Complete the in-between work, including picture hunting, photoshopping, everything.  Should be completely ready for play testing.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I am excited by your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this target idea is really helping you plough your way through this! It seems like you're making alot more solid progress doing things this way around, can't wait to see this game finally rise up to maybe see completion.

    ReplyDelete