Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly Targets

Here's my plan.  I've decided to set weekly targets for myself and see how far I can get.  The idea is to focus my development instead of working on whatever I feel like at the time.

After each week, I'll mark how well I did in the progress section.  Something like "3/3 Goals Completed".  If this thing works out well, I'll keep track of the last 5 weeks or so.  Just something to see how well I'm keeping up.

Anyways, here are my goals for SJ for next week.

Goal 1: Average 1 hour of work per day, totaling 7 hours.  This needs to be active coding.  Design work and picture/model hunting does not count.

Goal 2: "Action-complete" (no description or story) for the next mission.  Placeholder text as required.

Goal 3: Make sure the last chapter connects up properly to the next chapter.

1 comment: