Thursday, June 4, 2015

Update 6/4

It's been a while since my last update.  I had been busy in real life and being sick didn't help.  But all that aside, I'm feeling much better and eager to get back to working on SJ.

I'm happy overall on the bug list.  Only one bug bothers me and it's that people weren't certain where the content ended.  That's a big problem because there should've been a game over and a message from me saying end of content.  Since that's not happening, something broke around the end of the mission.  On a plus side, people found some hooks that I was planning on changing/removing but completely forgot about.

People noted the VHS wasn't showing anything.  That's because I didn't add in those images yet.  Already fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Been keeping a steady eye on this game for a while! Happy to see you pick it up again and can't wait to see what lies ahead! Beth was good but the possible epicness of this game makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete