Thursday, April 2, 2015

Twine Experiment

Gonna try something fun.  I want to experiment a bit with Twine.  Nothing too in-depth.  Just want a full game with Twine done.  So I'm will spend a day working on a quick game.  It will be short of course, but hopefully enjoyable nonetheless.

To get me started, I will use 3 keywords, selected randomly from comments.  Just add a single word or "Keyword: <keyword>" or something like that.  Feel free to post more than once.

I'll pick the keywords on 12:01 am, Saturday, 4/4.

31 comments:

  1. Keyword: gymnaestrada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keyword: floccinaucinihilipilification

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keyword: spermatophagy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keyword: exhibitionism

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keyword: Hippocampus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keyword: Catalan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keyword: Ichneumon

    ReplyDelete