Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2/25 Update

Contest game:

I named the sections instead of 1-6.  It was a bit misleading, implying one comes after the other.  It's more like 6 different areas I need to work on.  Also as I work on more of them, it'll be difficult to keep track which is which.
So I named them based on the main character interaction: Melanie, Tim, Josh, Sharon, and Tonya.
For those who can count, yes, that's only 5 ;-)

Melanie is as complete as I can do for now.  95%, still incomplete.  I'm missing out on the "special" scenes which need to match pictures.  Pictures will come later... hopefully.

Working on Tim next.

Adding a progress state (after the jump) for prosperity.  I kinda want to see how I'm moving along.

Intro: Done
Melanie: 95%
Tim: 15%
Josh: 0%
Sharon: 0%
Tonya: 5%
Mapping: 80%
Quests: 25%
Overall: 15%

1 comment: