Friday, November 14, 2014

Still Not Dead

Still not dead.  I've been working on another project with another person.  Hopefully having a partner would keep me on track and avoid feature creep.  I have been working on SJ sporadically, but nothing worth writing about... yet.

There is some bad news.  The project I've been working on isn't related to the games I make here.  So don't expect much if and when the project is completed.  Though, the silver lining is if this project pans out, I will have more time to work on games here.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad to hear from you. Know that I'm still following this project sporadically, always hoping that you could make some progress.

    Even though you couldn't, I'm relieved you keep in touch. I'm pretty sure that a whole lot of people liked your game and would like to see it continue. The point at which it stops at the moment is the point where it REALLY got interesting, you old tease ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to repeat what the person above me has already said. If at any time you wonder if you have an audience who would love to see more, the answer is yes. I hope things go well on your outside project as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Hope the past month has been kind to you. Also, just want to encourage you that you have a nice following. I would be willing to bet if you put out a request for assistance you might be able to get someone to help with variable elements of your game at hypnopics-collective. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love an update on where this project is and if it is back in the ground? Also, an update on your other project would be great. Would have in mind to release this game to the public at any point that someone with a little game-making know-how might be able to work on it?

    ReplyDelete