Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Update on Seraphim's Javelin

Good news, everybody.  All major content should finally be in the rework and it is completely playable to some degree.  I am still doing a bit of bug squashing, but the majority of it is there.  The parts that aren't there are either pictures or really easy to do parts (like descriptions) or things I plan to change (so no point in adding them in now).

The bad news is... man, a lot of content's incomplete.  Now I need to work on actually finishing up what should've already been done.  But that means, I'm officially working on new content!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to play the update. Thanks for all your hard work, we really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job with this game so far. It has a great premise and a cool setup. Nice characters and the right amount of interactivity and alternative events. I like it, and I appreciate that you continue working on it.

    I disagree on what you say about missing stuff and no point adding something. Descriptions and images are important. They make any game experience better, especially when it comes to major NPC´s or game scenes. So in my opinion there is no point in not adding something cause you might change it later. Just saying.

    Did you considered to show up on the Collective to present your game there? You might get a bigger audience this way.

    - chaosrevolver -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments.

      I intend to add in pictures and descriptions. I'm not planning on adding things I will definitely be changing.

      I will probably make a post in Collective but I want to get more content in before I do so.

      Delete
  3. Excited to see where this will go. Enjoyed playing what's in the game so far. Don't have anything concrete to say, this is merely a motivational message. Hooray, you!

    ReplyDelete