Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Got some work in on Seraphim's Javelin

It's been a while since I worked on Seraphim's Javelin.  So long I couldn't even remember where I was and what I wanted to change.  I briefly thought about starting over from scratch.  Only briefly.

Wish I could give you a progress update like 95% complete on Mission 1, but I'm doing everything piecemeal.  I'm fixing things as soon as I see them.  This is made harder since I know I wanted to rework some of the structure, but I don't remember HOW I wanted to rework it.

For those interested in Seraphim's Javelin, this is just a friendly "Hey, I'm working on it!"

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear, I really liked the start

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear that you are working on it. I think it has a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are literally the best person ever.

    ReplyDelete